Thursday, April 19, 2007

HI







Hello everyone, I wanted to say HI and let everyone know how things are going. Connor is doing really good and has been sleeping better every night. McKendry is doing better then I thought she would. She loves to kiss him and touch his face. Josh has been so great and I don't know how I could of done this without him. I couldn't have asked for a better daddy to my babies. I am putting some more pictures up. I know some wanted to see a picture of his hair, some of him and Kenny together and I am putting up one of my good friend Mary's Conner and my Connor. I hope everyone is doing great.

1 comment:

  1. Jessica, you look so fantastic. He is so cute. I am so excited for you guys. He could be Kendrys double, they look so much alike. Jenni

    ReplyDelete