Monday, April 30, 2007

Josh and McKendry's bike ride









Sorry, It's been awhile since we have posted anything. Everything is going great. Connor went in for his two week appt. today and he now weighs 9lbs. 8 oz. and he has grown an inch. He is going to be a very big boy at this rate. He is a pretty good baby, not much of a sleeper, but he does have a little acid reflux and the doctor gave us something to give him for that so hopefully we will all sleep a little better. McKendry is doing great and has been a really big help and a great big sister. We went to Delta last week and got some way cute pictures taken of Connor that hopefully I can show everyone soon. That was a crazy car ride with both kids by myself. Josh tried to warn me but I didn't listen. I won't go without him anytime soon. Well hope everyone enjoys these new pictures. McKendry and Josh went for a bike ride and she looks great and loved it.

1 comment: