Sunday, April 8, 2007

My First Post


So we have never done this before so it may take a few times to get it right. We thought with the new baby coming in five days we better set one up so we can share all the pictures with everybody and make you guys come to us instead of trying to e-mail pictures to everyone and leaving someone out. I hope that we can actually keep up with this instead of treating it like a journal and only posting something once every three months. At least the kids will give us something to talk about. Well we hope you enjoy and please feel free to give us your comments

2 comments:

  1. This site looks good!!!
    Uncle Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jess,

    It was good to hear from you. Your daughter is a doll. I can't believe how big she is. I am so excited for you to have your baby. I hope all goes well. I miss you all. Tell Michelle and Mary hi for me. How is Mary doing with her new little one? Gracie is 5 mo old and is so fun. She is rolling over and doing all kinds of fun things. We are really enjoying her. Well I'm at work so I better go. Take care, Melissa Sloan

    ReplyDelete