
So I have finished reading all of the Harry Potter books! I started a little over a month ago and have read all seven books. I really liked them. I thought each book was better then the one before it. I have watched the first two movies and am actually watching the third one right now while I type this. The movies are good but the books are better because they have so much more detail. I am sad that the series is over and now I need a new book to read. I can't wait for the next Harry Potter movie comes out. I just wish Josh would read them too instead of make fun of me for spending so much time reading them. He is just a muggle though. The best muggle ever I must say. McKendry has been getting so grown-up lately and comes up with the cutest things. She likes to put my shoes on and my badge for work and say that she is going to work to make the money. Tonight she told my sister Gentry that "My mom likes to exercise." I hope that she will like to exercise with my as she gets older. I really want her to have a positive body image and be healthy. Weight sucks and I don't want her to have to worry about it. Hopefully she gets Josh's body type. So we have been looking at houses and trying to decide what we need to do. I really would like a house and something a little newer but I don't want to be house poor and I don't want to have to work full time to afford it either. Well that's enough for now.
I'm so happy that you finished! Now we can talk and analyze them even more! We will definitely have to go see the next movie when it finally comes out!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing. I can't believe you have finished them all already. I agree with wanting your little girl to grow up with a positive self image. I try not to say anything negative about my body in front of Ashten for that very same reason.
ReplyDeleteI am rereading the last Harry Potter and can't get enough! They are so great. Josh really is missing out!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you guys were looking at houses. That is so hard and I feel your pain. I want a house, but I want a good house. Yet I am unwilling to be house poor like you said. Such a hard decision. It just seems like I have waited so long for a house that I don't want to buy one we will grow out of in a year or two. It would be nice to settle down, but can we afford that?
I knew that you would like Harry Potter. I am glad that you joined everyone else in the World except Gentry we have to work on that girl. I have always thought that kenny and connor look more like you, but kenny has your temperament and connor has josh's. I say that with love so don't be mad.
ReplyDelete