So I was sitting at the computer checking my e-mail and I hear McKendry laughing her head off and it means one of two things. One she has done something wrong or done something to Connor. When I saw him with a head-set on I laughed and ran to get my camera. He didn't seem to mind and just laughed at McKendry the whole time. They are so cute together and I am excited for when they can play together.

So cute! What a fun big sis! Where are his clothes? When are we ever going to work together again?
ReplyDeleteI love things like that!! Just wait though. Before you know it he'll be doing all the naughty things she's teaching him. Paycen has figured out that Kamber will do mostly anything he tells her to. Yeah, It's fun!!
ReplyDeleteOh chubby Connor is so cute! Wow, you are starting to house hunt..how exciting! I hope it goes well. And good luck with the running. I admire people who run because I hate it so much. I rather swim a mile than run a mile. But that's just me. Way to go on signing up for the 5k.
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is he? I love having two kids that can play together. Only good things to come.
ReplyDelete