
Well our last game got over at 5:30 and we still had to drive to Delta. It had started to get rainy again so we weren't too sad to have lost our last game, but we should have won it. We left St. George at 6:30 and didn't get to Delta until 10:30!! The roads were horrible and we had to stop in Cedar to pick up my sister and in Beaver to warm up a bottle and change a diaper. I can't believe we drove it that weather. McKendry was pretty excited to see us but I think she was even more excited to see Connor. She wouldn't stop saying his name and squeezing his feet. Our Christmas party was at 4 on Sun. McKendry loves nursery and she is really good about going to nursery when we are at my parents ward. During sacrement she was sitting on Josh's lap and asked him "Dad, is the sacrifice almost over?" She really wanted to go to nursery. A quick note so I don't forget, last week we were driving and I had a water bottle and she wanted a drink out of it and asked if it was sprite and I said no it's water, pop is bad for you it will make your teeth fall out. Well she took a drink and then said Ow! I asked her what happened and she said "My teeth fell out!" I don't know where she gets this stuff from. She is going to be three in 11 days and I can't believe how fast time has gone by.
Well we made to the Christmas party and it was nice to see everyone. This years party was a little more low key then parties in the past. There are just getting to be so many people and kids that it's hard to get everyone together and play games that everyone will want to do so we just had everyone bring goodies and had Santa come. We had a really good Santa this year .
McKendry said that she wanted to sit on his lap and I thought Yeah right she is going to freak out when it is her turn. I did try to prep her and tell her she had to sit on his lap if she wanted her present and she couldn't cry. She said okay. She did awesome and was trying to unwrap the present before she got off of his lap. Santa brought her a cookie monster doll with a matching book. I think she wanted a baby doll more I will have to talk to Santa about that and maybe add that to her list this year.

Connor did really good and just stared at him like Who are you but he didn't cry.


We just had to have a family picture with Santa. I look weird because I was trying not to put all my weight on his leg. I am probably smashing him that's why he is looking at me.







Snow people...Ok, I do miss that. I remember some of the snow people my brothers and I would make.aahhh....My kids will probably never know how much fun snow could be. My favorite Ice thing we made though was an ice fort. WAY COOL! hey...are you ever really going to get your family on board with the mecham minute? if not I can remove it. miss you!
ReplyDeleteShara
Cute pictures. I love that Kendry sat on santa's lap without crying. We are having a party this weekend with santa. I am already telling both of my kids that they have to tell santa what they want if they want him to bring them anything. We'll see how it goes.
ReplyDeleteOkay- so this is officially your best friend. How are you?? I miss playing volleyball already!! Your blog is soo cute and I actually started my own- I know I'm a dork. We can offically talk now and actually be best friends!! If you get this, leave me your email on my blog and I will get back with you! Hope you are doing good!!
ReplyDeletefelderfunnies.blogspot.com
Robyn
That is a huge snow man! It looks like it could fall down any moments and squash more Kendry.
ReplyDeleteWe get to see Santa tonight at our ward party and my kids won't stop talking about it. I bet Elise will be too scared though when it comes down to it. Jack is set on asking for a Darth Vader helmet which is isn't getting. He will be so disappointed.
Those pics are so cute. I am a big fan of the Jensen family. You guys are a lot of fun. Mike was asked to be Santa for the Single Adult party in the ward (aka: the cute little widows). I cannot wait. It's next Tuesday, so watch for the pics. Love your guts. Jenna
ReplyDelete