Monday, March 24, 2008
Playdate
Last Thursday Connor and McKendry and I finally had a playdate with Savy,Brig and Laura. Laura is the wife of Peter, who I work with at the hospital. Our kids are pretty close in ages so I have wanted to get them together to play for awhile. I was also watching Jack that day and it was fun to see the boys play together and the different sizes and stages they were in. I couldn't get a picture with them all together because either Jack or Connor would be taking a nap. Savy and McKendry played really well together or they would just play around each other until the very end when Kenny did not want to share the computer. I put a picture of her being sad so she will remember to be nice and share. I hope I didn't bore Laura to much or talk her ear off. Anyways it was lots of fun and I hope we can do it again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So so so cute! I had a blast on our play date. ( Savy and Brig enjoyed playing too!) We will have to do it again for sure. Maybe my house next time?
ReplyDeleteI could've sworn I already commented, but oh well--here it goes again! I have to get in on the play date next time--adult conversation is always great! The kids look like they had a great time for Easter and at the play date! Thanks for including Jackie Boy!
ReplyDelete