I have wanted to have McKendry's hair cut for awhile now and have been putting it off because I want her to have long hair and I love the color of it. I finally asked my friend Fran if she would cut it and I am so happy that I did. I was going to do a trim at first and then I thought I would have her cut it to her shoulders. I am trying to grow her bangs out and her shoulders were as short as I thought I would go. Well I changed my mind. Fran's little girl had this cute little bob and I decided that I wanted Kenny to have it.
I will admit that I got a little teary eyed as she was cutting her hair. I think she took off about 8 or 9 inches!! She looks so cute and she needed to have a change. Josh was a little less enthusiastic about it. He went to visit him at work and he just stared at her for awhile. I asked him if he liked it and he said "I'm getting used to it, I thought you were going to have it cut just to her shoulders." I told him that I changed my mind. He does like it, he just thinks it was a little bit much. It will grow on him. I love it. I had Connor's hair fine tuned and it's not a huge difference but he does look more grown up as well.
Can't wait to hear what everyone thinks about it!!! (hint: I love comments!)
NOW FOR THE BIG REVEAL.............
Wow..Fran's pic on a blog, yeah!! I think she looks darling. It fits her face. Frannie always does such a good job. She is my hair extraordinare! Bobs are the cutest on little girls. I just have to wait for any hair at all on Allie :).
ReplyDeleteIt's adorable! I'm so glad that you decided to cut more. It's only hair...it'll grow back!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable, definitely a big change, but she looks absolutely adorable with that little bob. Thanks for the comment on our blog, we had lost the link to yours, so we're glad to find it again. Your kids are so cute.
ReplyDeleteJess, I loooooove her haircut!! I love bobs on little girls though! It is my favorite. I can't believe how long it was before the big cut, it guess it has been a loooong time since we saw you guys. It is going to be so much easier to fix. I don't know what I will do if I ever have a girl, I am so used to just towel drying my boys' hair and letting them run. Anytime I try to put gel in Dreyton's hair your would think the world was coming to an end with the tantrum he pulls.
ReplyDeleteanyway, can't wait to see you guys at the campout! ---robyn
Wow! - that WAS a lot of hair! So cute though. I love it! I think it kind of looks like yours. It makes me want to get Hailey's hair cut again. And mine - but I would never dare cut mine that short.
ReplyDeleteJess-- I love it! It looks like your hair-cut was or is!! I did the same thing to Madison and Ryan's reaction was very similar to Josh's.
ReplyDeleteHer Hair is SO CUTE!!!
So, so CUTE!! I really love it. Good choice going with the bob. By the way, we're thinking of coming down for bingo the end of April. I'll call ya and maybe we can get together. Again, adorable cut!
ReplyDeleteOh it is so cute! I love bob cuts on little girls. James can't wait until we can do that to our Elise but her hair is still so baby thin and fine. I don't think it would work so it will have to be long for now. Great choice!
ReplyDeleteLove Love Love the haircut. She looks so hip and mod!
ReplyDeleteI love it. She looks so much like you with her hair short! She is adorable!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so cute, Jess! Although I am partially biased to short hair myself. But she looks so cute and definitely hip, like someone else said.
ReplyDeleteYea, I needed to get your blog info again, since it took me long enough to figure out this whole blog thing. Let's keep in touch better and help motivate each other to run. Go runners!!
ReplyDeleteMy reaction....Whoah!.....Hmm..... I would say, Yeah it looks cute... maybe too short...but little kids hair grows fast. I think i have the same reaction Josh had..... I stared at it for a while. Wondering what my final say would be.
ReplyDeleteHer new doo is so cute! Like everyone else said, bobs on little girls are so stinkin' adorable. I'm glad you dared..change is always fun! And hair can always be fixed and will always grow back. Great choice, she is a babe!
ReplyDeleteJess, she looks so cute! McKendry is your little mini-me. Connor looks handsome too, for some reason cutting their hair makes them look older. Cute kids Jess, and I love your house too, I really am so jealous!--Suz
ReplyDeleteIts really cute. She does look a lot more like you with short hair. It will probably be easier to do as well.
ReplyDeleteOh so stylish! Love it!
ReplyDeletedarling bob! I love how kids can have any hairstyle and still look adorable-- if I cut my hair short, I would look like a man! Such cute pictures of the house- isn't it fun now that you are moved in!! I wonder if you are in my in-laws ward?? They are the Felders and they are big and tall- look for them! Hope you are well- date at the park this week or next?? Have a good week- see you Thursday!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so cute - just in time for Spring! I always like to get my hair cut in the Spring :).
ReplyDelete