Monday, April 7, 2008

Girls Night Out!!

On Friday the 4th we had our long anticipated Girls Night Out. There were about 18 of us. Some girls were only able to go to the dinner that we had before the concert. We went to the Pasta Factory and had a good dinner. After dinner we went and had some frozen yogurt at the Golden Spoon. That stuff is really good but you have to get the right flavor.
You can tell from this first batch of pictures that I am a master of the self-portrait. I love them even though some are not the most flattering.
Colbie had a guy named Tim open her show and he was pretty good. I was going to buy one of his CD's but forgot! It was a pretty cold night and half of us forgot to bring jackets and no one was standing up and jumping around to keep warm. I did try to warm myself by getting into it and singing every song that she sang. I listened to the CD alot the two months before the concert. I always like to know the songs before going to a concert. Sorry to those who sat around me. I will never be on American Idol. It was a really fun night and can't wait until we come up with something else for another Girls Night Out

1 comment:

  1. SO MUCH FUN! I wanted to come up and go that concert so bad! I heard about ti forever ago and I am so jealous! Man...what would it be like to have friends?! Anyway...My friend Monica said she saw you guys. Thanks for giving her my blog info!

    ReplyDelete