Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Jessica







I just wanted to take a quick second and tell Jessica a happy birthday and let her know how important she is to us. Jessica was born April 15, 1982 I think. She was born and raised in Delta, Utah she attended Snow College where she found an amazing man and got married to. She then moved to St. George and started in the X-Ray program where she currently working at even on her birthday. She has two wonderful kids a girl named Mckendry and a son named Connor. She is an amazing woman that anyone that knows her can relate to. She makes other people feel good when she is around them. She is funny, easy going and very beautful. We are all much better people by having Jessica in our lives. I love you so much and appreciate all you do for me.

Love Josh

15 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! JESS!!I have to say that you have a pretty special family! Josh way to score some big points with your blogging abilities. Thanks for everything that your family does for me! love ya. Agian happy birthday jess! Yeah those shoes that you bought, way cute!! -gen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Wow, what a great husband. That is so awsome that he would post a little tribute to you! I hope you have a great b-day!!! You're such an amazing person! love ya---robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, I LOOOOVE your wedding picture. ---robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday (yesterday) Jess!!! So cute that Josh did that for you. I love love all the pictures of you growing up. I would be so embarrassed if James did that for me....I was an ugly kid. I think my dad would have had a heart attack if I was born on April 15th (he is a CPA and is crabby enough this time of year).

    I still can't wait to see your new hair in person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday again!! Hope it was great. Love the pictures of you, sooo cute! (by the way you have a really sweet husband!) mine would never attempt at this! see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday!! I can't believe I talked to you and didn't even tell you. Hope it was fun even though you were at work. Josh, you are making it hard for all these other men to measure up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Jess! I hope that you had a very happy birthday!! I can't believe how much McKendry looks like you, So cute! Oh and tell Josh he did a great job on the video message! I love the look on Conner's face in the last frame of that video.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're a babe Jess!! Happy B-day!! I'm going to call you soon. I just might take you up on the early ultrasound offer!! Love ya! Happy Birthday again!! Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl. Happy birthday! I am so excited you decided to run the St. George Marathon. I'm running Ogden in a few weeks, then I'm taking a break from marathons. I'll stick with halfs. Did you find someone to run with? I talked with that girl I told you about and she said you could run with her. They go at 4:30 in the morning though. Let me know. How are you liking your new house? Let me know your e-mail address.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday--I meant to tell you when I saw you today, but I forgot! Sorry! Hope you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday, I actually thought about you when I saw the date. Your husband is super sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jess,
    You rule woman, Happy Happy Birthday to you. I hope it was a good one. Did you win your volleyball game tonight? I saw you there, but couldn't stay. We lost 14-16 in the third bloody game. I'm still steaming from the loss. I hope you won.
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  14. That was so sweet of your hubby to blog that way cute blog about you! I agree you are a great lady and I am glad I know you! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete