Thursday, April 3, 2008

One last Easter picture and a day at the park

So I thought I would post this last picture of Easter. Josh and McKendry went the grocery store and they had the Easter bunny there. Kenny was pretty freaked out by it but she still wanted a picture with him and would only do it if Josh was with her. I don't think he minded that much.



We went to the park the other day with my friend Ashley and her twin girls Hannah and Chloe. McKendry loves these two girls and they have so much fun playing together, poor Connor was stuck with the moms but he had fun watching the girls and playing on his own.


He loved going down the slide

He would try to eat these rubber thing any chance that he had.
The girls where pretty good about posing for any picture that I wanted.
This is Kendry and Chloe(?) racing down the slides.

Just hanging out!!
A good day at the park with food, friends and a really dirty face!


10 comments:

  1. I wish my friends with kids my kids ages lived by me! I am always greatful that they have each other but. Paycen has a few friends but poor Kamber doesn't yet. Paycen always tells her, "When your real big...like 3, you can have your own friends like me!" So...I guess she has a year right?! brothers~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess.. I like that he is a momma's boy but sometimes I need a break! That picture is too funny of Josh and the bunny! I cant believe how big Conner is, it must come with the name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! Where is that park? I hope little Jackie is being good for you today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness for fun days at the park. I can't believe how big connor is getting. He looks so much like Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your kids are getting so big! Crazy how time has past. Tell Josh hi. I just found out you moved out to Hurricane, very cool.
    See ya some time.
    JJM

    ReplyDelete
  6. the twins are cute and McKendry looks adorable with a dirty face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such cute kids!
    here's a long story...
    We got your christmas card way back in Dec & Maddie thought it was for her. She totally put it in her purse & carried it around with her. She kept bringing it to me & asking me to tell her the kids names were, so I'd tell her. Any-way- said christmas card was recently found in my car as I was cleaning it & the pic had been stepped on & also had gotten wet due to spillage. Maddie was so sad that we had to get rid of it. It's funny how kids get so attached to certain things. Oh! Thanks for the christmas card it was very much appreciated by all especially Maddie....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures! That looks like a fun park. Is it by your new house?
    You were so much fun to go to the concert with! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute pictures! McKendry almost looks like a red head. Is she? I guess Gentry is huh, anyway, looks like you and Ashley have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to find out where that park is from you! Jack and Elise would love racing down the slides at the same time. That is a cool set up. I can just see them now!

    The Easter bunny shot is pretty freaky. I would be a bit scared too!

    ReplyDelete