
So I have decided to run the St. George Marathon this year. I ran it a few years ago and really enjoyed it. I have a goal of running a marathon after each child. I ran one after McKendry and I really want to run one after Connor. Since he will be a 1 in a few days and who knows what will happen or if I will be pregnant next year so I have decided this is the marathon that I am going to run. I have already signed up for it so there is that motivation. If anyone wants to train with me they are more then welcome. The last day to registar is May 1st so hurry!
Uck..marathons. I totally admire people who run marathons because I never will! I am amazed someone could run for 4 hours straight. I want to vomit just thinking about it.
ReplyDeleteI love love your new hair cut! You look so good with short hair. It suits your face perfectly!
Oh please please let me do it too! I really love running! Ha ha ha ha! I have no desire, but I really admire your dedication and ability to run!
ReplyDeleteI guess I will fall in line here with the Uck feelings about running! I am however very much in love with your dedication. I wish I had half you motivation.
ReplyDeleteI do love your hair cut! You have the best hair for short hair. I love the way it lays and everything. I also think you look a lot like you Mamma!
I think you are great for signing up and running yet another marathon! I wish I could train with you but I get the feeling that I will be way to busy with school and both jobs.. maybe after your next baby! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing. I can't even run down the street let along an entire marathon. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I wish I could do such a thing :). I might try next year, but this year has been too hard for me. You are my inspiration! Hey, did you guys win last night?
ReplyDeleteWow!! you are amazing! and I love the hair! wish I had a pretty face that could pull off the short hair! I just love it, and we have to hang out soon!
ReplyDeletewow! that is an awesome goal! i wish that i had the motivation to run a marathon... maybe someday! i love the new do! it looks great!
ReplyDeleteGood for you! I, myself would never run one. It makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth just thinking about it. I want to get in shape too, but I'd rather try the starvation method:)LOL
ReplyDeleteHey Jess and Josh... It's Kimberlee Kay (Jensen now!!!) from Snow! Looks like you guys are doing well! I found you from Miquelle's blog! I don't have one yet...still too busy! I'm also an xray tech here in Bountiful and I'm just finishing up school for Radiation THerapy... LOVE IT!!! Anyway... just wanted to say hi! Good luck on the marathon Jess...I'm only into the 5K's for now!!! Maybe if they shorten the marathon a little! :o) Have a good one....
ReplyDeleteI'm really considering the marathon! YOur blog has pushed me over the edge and now I think I am a go too!! We'll have to do some of our long runs together- you'll kick my trash! Yes, I am playing outdoor- are you?? Did you guys win on Thursday?? Who do you play now?? You are just so cute- and the new doo too!!
ReplyDeleteGood for you Jess! That is an awesome goal to have. I would like to run a half marathon sometime. Perhaps we can do it together when I get to that point. Happy Birthday to Connor.
ReplyDelete