Thanks Chelsea!!!
I would like to take the time to thanks Chelsea for getting her butt out of bed at 7am to come and cheer Steph and I on. It really did help us and gave us a second wind to run the last 3 miles. Thank you so much for your support and friendship!!!
Ok...I will just leave my comment for all your other posts on this one! Yeah for Connors EEG! I hope that will be the end of the worries! He is way too sweet to have to have anything wrong! I am glad you did your marathon. I think you are amazing! I hope I can catch some fire after this baby, I am going to need to work my butt off I am sure. Being flat is not helping me to only gain a little weight while prego. Everything sticks. It's really depressing quite frankly! I miss you/r family. I can wait till I can come play! I hope it will all work out because I am going through with drawls pretty bad! BTW...what is the latest on your family CA adventure? Haven't heard for a while. Let me know. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteWell you're welcome! I was totally kidding, though! Thanks anyway! I'll see ya in the morning, right?
ReplyDeleteI found two new blogs for you today. Cade Nielson. www.cadeandlinseynielson.blogspot....
ReplyDeleteand little cousin trevor!
trevorniqoleriding.blog.....
Wow good job on the half marathon (and Steph too). That is cool you guys ran together. Man, I wish I could run but it will never happen. Way to go...and good luck training for the full marathon.
ReplyDeleteIt was fun seeing you today at the baby shower! I think your hair looks great the way it is.