Monday, July 28, 2008

24th of July Parade!

I had to work the 24th during the day so Gentry watched to kids and she agreed to take them to the park and take Kendry to be in the parade. I missed the memo on having the kids dress up as pioneers so Kendry went in a dress with a bow but at least it was a dress. She went to the park and they had a fish pond, dart games and some kind of water game. She had a Popsicle and a hot dog. Then she went and played with Gabe for a couple of hours. She loves to play with him and they get along really well. I think she was exhausted by the end of it all. I can't remember what we did after I got home from work. I need to post about these things sooner!



1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of McKendry sitting in the lawn chair squirting the hose, it's classic! It looks like somethigng I did as a kid! It appears you had a fun 24th of july.

    ReplyDelete