I'd like to start this off by having Connor try to give you a kiss!

On Friday Gen came down for a couple of hours to hang out and have some lunch. Connor loves to wear stuff on his head.

Connor is very stingy with his kisses so for me to get them with the camera is a big deal

I just really liked this picture of Kenny that we took at the park. She has such cute freckles!

This is how Connor loves to swing. Josh was also trying new things with our camera.

On Saturday morning Kenny and I went to a Princess party at the Wash. Rec Center. All her dress up dresses have seen better days so I told her she just had to wear a dress. We met our friends Laura w/Savannah and Rita w/
Brielle. There were about 50+ girls there all dressed up as princesses and even some of the moms! Maybe next year I will get a little more into it. She loved her outfit and was so excited for the party. That morning she comes into our room and I had just gotten back from a 5 mile run and says "Mom, do you know what today is?" and then she falls on the floor and says "I can't even stand up I'm so excited"

They had the Washington County royalty there to meet the girls at the door. She loved the princesses.
The first activity that our group did was to learn the box step. This is
Brielle and Kenny taking a rest from all the dancing.

I had to bribe her with an ice cream cone to get her to dance with the Prince. She had fun once she started to dance with him.

After the dancing activity they switched and went and played a game called pass the flower and whoever got stuck with the flower when the music stopped got to go get crowned by the King. She really got into it and had her chin tucked to her chest. They got a picture with the King and we get those in a couple of weeks.

She is pretty pleased with her crown and wand.

After the crowning it was time to ride in the horse and carriage ride. I was
surprised that she was so excited and willing to go without me. She rode with
Savy so I think that helped.

I think she could get used to this! After the carriage ride they went back inside and had a short
etiquette lesson and then they had a little lunch.
After the Princess party we went back and met Josh and his parents for a little birthday party at Grandpa and Grandma Great
Wilkinsons for Connor.

Connor got spoiled. Grandpa and Grandma J gave him a Max and Ruby and Elmo DVD and a toy truck with a Sesame Street ball, which almost made it the whole day until Josh popped it on a rose bush. The kids had
alot of fun pushing each other in the truck. Josh and I just got really tired pushing them.


Very happy with this
Rooby DVD. I wish I could type the way he says it.

Showing them off to Dad.
The princess party looks like every girls dream. I think it would be cute to have the dad's as the princes. Happy Birthday Connor! Two alrady wow.
ReplyDeleteYour kids are SO big! We missed you on Friday night, it was fun, I wish you could have made it. We'll have to do it again sometime.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute princess party!! I bet she LOVED it! Happy Birthday to Conner too! I don't think he should be that old though! It is sad how fast they grow! ---robyn
ReplyDeleteVery cute pics and Happy Birthday to Conner. We need to hang out soon. I'll call you next time I'm down your way and we'll let the kids play. Love your guts!
ReplyDeleteSo that is hilarious about how kenny was too excited to stand up! That is so funny! I am a littel worried about connor though. He seems to like everything that is girly! So funny though. Thanks for lunch! I am excited to take both of them with me this weekend. So are the grandparents. See ya wednesday...
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun princess party. What a great idea for little girls. I'm sure Kenny won't stop wondering when her next princess party will be. And I loved her comment, "I can't even stand I'm so excite!" LOL what a cutie.
ReplyDeleteGentry said it best "she is a little worried" if someone would stop encouraging him to dress up like his sister he would be fine.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Connor! What a cute family you have. I love the pic of Kenny with her princess crown and wand and the cheesy grin, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat was fun and I am glad SAvy had McKendry to share the day with! We need to get the kids together again.
ReplyDelete