Thursday, May 21, 2009

random pictures

Josh came home the other day from work and the kids just had to wear his helmet!
I think the helmet weighed almost as much as the kids.
Connor has been hiding all over the place and this is his new favorite. It's okay as long as I am in there with him. He can't open the door himself but he could stay in here for quite awhile.
This hiding place is a little scarier cause it could fall over on him so easily.
We took a little break and went to the splash pad in St. George and the kids loved it.
Kenny with her new swimsuit. I think we are going to be going through a few this summer cause she always wants to be wearing one.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures of your kids! My daughter has that same swimsuit...great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riley's last day of preschool was this week as well. I cried the first day I took him and cried on the last day. I can't believe our babies are four years old. I'm so excited for brit and george and the arrival of baby avery. We went camping this week and lanny and coy stopped by our camp. He is such a cute boy and my kids loved playing with him. Hope your mom is doing better. take care and give me a call when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete