My parents. They don't love to have their pictures taken!
Making him take a picture with me

Our 1st group shot
3rd group shot
This guy's name was Kermit Apual. He was the opening act and he was hilarious. My face hurt after he was done and we still had Brian Regan to go.

This is the only decent shot I could get of Brian Regan. He moves around so much and was all over the stage. He messed up a couple of jokes and just rolled with it and it was hilarious. We sat on the third roll so we really got to see all of his facial expressions. I loved it and would definitely go and see him again!!

When was the show? When is Brittany due? Chase hasn't already started fires yet has he? This post brought up so many questions!! I am glad you had a great time. I love a good comedian.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had a good time at the show. We loved it too and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Such a fun weekend!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had a great time, I'm glad it all worked out with the ticket situation in the end!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a blast.
ReplyDeleteSo, fun. Don't worry my Dad is not a picture person either. I love that he looks like he's being tortured to stand there for all the group shots!! Love, it!
ReplyDelete