Sunday, June 21, 2009

BrianHead Campout

A couple of weeks ago we got to go camping with some of my family in a cabin in Brianhead. It was a great cabin and I recommend it for anyone to use for their campouts. It's called Bristlecone cabin and you can find it online. We had a great few days of talking, game playing, eating, eating and talking! I love hanging out with family and here are the pictures to prove it!
Kendry got to go fishing with the boys and she wore herself out.

We decided to go for a little run. I thought I was going to die or my lungs were going to burst. I am not one for running at high elevations!

We had a fun time taking pictures at this overlook and pretending to fall off of it.


Another self-portrait taken by Kenny!
Kenny saw Gentry and Mary together and said "Hey Guys we can be the redhead girls!"
So Brooklyn and I are the Brownhead girls!
We had a great Hawaiian party and I have a ton of pictures from it.
My mom and Aunt Camille holding Drage
Chase and Jordan
My parents with Kenny and Connor
Now with all the grandkids!
Mecham Family!
Hot Hula Girls
Hunky Hula Men
Fun Family!
Gentry was in charge of the games and she got a flip flop pinata and the kids loved it.
Brave pinata rope holder

Grandpa Meek and Connor
The K's.....Kamber, Kenndey and Kendry
Sweet limbo action

Happy Limbo pole holder!
Lacey won the Limbo competition and she is very limber!
Future limbo Champ!

My Uncle Shane and my Dad decided to go on a "little" bike ride to Pangituch lake and get a ride back with Josh and the boys and we ended up getting a call from them saying that they had taken a wrong turn and ended up in Parawon! This is a picture Josh drew of them to tease them.
Kendry and Paycen enjoying the hot tub!

We had a great weekend and it has taken me a long time to post these pictures but I had a crazy time at girls camp and that post is going to take some time as well. I can't wait for next years and I am glad Shara is in charge of the theme!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun getaway. Your family is always doing such fun things and throw such fun parties. I'll have to get my family to do these things.

    ReplyDelete