After picking the kids up we headed over to my parents house to say hello. My Grandpa Riding isn't doing so hot so I wanted to take the opportunity to go and see him. It was a quick trip cause we headed back home that night. I had to be at church for Young Women's cause we were having our testimony meeting that day since we didn't get the chance to at camp. We were also the program today in Sacrament meeting. We had three girls speak, Sierra, Montana and Rya and then we had a musical number, I know my Redeemer lives, which we sang at camp and then Jen, Shandi and I spoke. I planned myself last so I wouldn't have much time. I ended up not having any time and just bore my testimony and told the girls how great they were. It was the perfect talk for me.
The pictures are all out of order cause blogger won't let me change them.
I was giving Gentry some attitude and she took me down. Connor decided to help me out.
Loving my Grandma Riding
Loving my Grandpa Riding
Hey Jess! I about burst into tears at the pictures of my Dad and then of my Mom! (and then as I write this! You are such a sweetheart and I love you very much.
ReplyDelete