A couple weeks ago we went to visit my mom on Friday. When we got there Gentry was just leaving to have her eyebrow's waxed and my mom was supposed to be going with her but wasn't feeling up to it so I went. Unfortunately I had just plucked my eyebrows so I decided to have a lip wax. I don't have much there but it was interesting. The picture of the squirrel is because he is our new pet. He is way bigger then the picture lets on and Josh said we have to stop feeding them because pretty soon they would be finding there way into the house. On Friday night we headed up to
SLC to help Josh's brother Jared move to
Nephi. They had most of it done by the time we got there but it's the thought that counts right? On Sat. I took the kids to a great little park in Draper right by Josh's grandparents house while Josh went to help load boxes.

On Monday we hung out at Grandpa and Grandma Jensen's house. The water was a little cold but the kids still like to walk through it. Kenny loves her new swimsuit.

The kids love to ride the 4-wheeler around the backyard when we are in
Richfield. I just loved Connor's face in all these pictures. He also loves that
Pablo doll and attaches himself to it whenever we are there.

I had to have pictures with my Grandparents while we were there. My grandpa isn't doing all that great so any time I get to spend with him is really special.

What a fun weekend. I love family things--even when you help them move! Love Kenny's swimsuit too. We bought the same one for my niece's 1st birthday.
ReplyDeleteHey girl!! Glad your sis finally had her baby- and I love the name Avery!! My brother went and saw Brian Reegan too and said it was freakin hilarious!! Way to go on your 6 miles-- I've fallen off the running wagon for a while! Missed seeing ya in grass vball-- we just finished this week!! Talk to ya later!
ReplyDeleteLove that first set of Pics. cute family moments. Josh is right with the squirrel if your not careful his family will move in with you then take you guys to court and this day in age the court will probably make you guys move out.
ReplyDelete