Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Elk Hunt Weekend

This past weekend we went up to Richfield to hang out with Grandma J while Josh went hunting with Grandpa J and Uncle Jared. We got up there about 3:30 and Kendry went straight to the snow and started running around and loving it.
I just love the look on her face in this picture.
This little guy is so adorable. I loved hanging out with him and lovin on him.
Kenny started a little snowball fight with Uncle Jared while he was trying to get Josh.
He had to have his coat on before he would go outside and he did not love having his hands so cold.
This HOT redneck was my date to Wal-Mart. I was wearing a sweet Ducks Unlimited sweatshirt and gym shoes. We fit right in!
It was freezing and windy but they loved playing at the playground. I swear kids have an extra layer against the cold.
Kenny and Grandma J
He was wiped out by about 6pm. I didn't put him down for a nap cause I wanted him to sleep in the car on the way home. The plan didn't work out.
They were both awake the whole ride home. I am very grateful we gave ourselves an early Christmas present and bought a dual DVD player.
Josh had a great time hunting. He shot an elk and tracked it for 5 hours and hiked his butt off but was never able to find it. He was pretty exhausted but he is going to go again this weekend. At least he shaved his beard off a weekend early. Speaking of this weekend, I am so excited for Thanksgiving! I love the whole weekend of family, games and food! Kinda sad about not shopping the day after but that may change!

No comments:

Post a Comment