Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!

This year the pumpkin carving was different then any other year. Josh usually does all the carving and I do some token cleaning out and Kenny just likes to watch. This year we let the kids color all over them and then I was the one to draw the design and carve them out. Josh had a last minute meeting with his boss at our house in the office. Kinda hard to keep the kids entertained and soft spoken for 2 hrs! Kenny really loved her pumpkin!
I was totally shocked when I told her to grab some of the guts and she actually did it. In the past she has cried at the thought of getting that stuff on her hands. She did only last a few minutes and then she was done.
No pictures of me hard at work but when you see the designs then you know I didn't work that hard. I don't know whats up with Connor's face. I must have uploaded the wrong one. He actually really like this and he kept calling his pumpkin his "baby". Kenny obviously was happy with hers.
I saw on some blog how they used christmas lights to light up their pumpkins and after realizing that I didn't have any candles dug out the lights. One strand did the job and no one was burned.
Have to have the family pic!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, I love the pumpkins!! How smart to use Christmas lights?? I am going to do that next year! :)

    ReplyDelete