Thursday, December 24, 2009

The B-league Champs!

Back Row: April, Tana, Jess, Karlee, Jeanette
Front Row: Nicole & Erica
I am missing a few of the ladies that also played with us. A bunch of us from work played in the Washington City Volleyball league. Since it was our first year they put us in the B-league. Not to sound cocky but the games were pretty easy. There were some really good teams in the A-league so I know we wouldn't have won that one but it would have been better to play harder and lose then to play a step above church ball. But we still had a great time and we won a trophy and we get a shirt. Worth it.

Britt was really happy to play!
I have some sweet form hitting the ball!

We are so proud of our trophy


It was a fun season and it is always great to play with Brittney.

1 comment: