Wed- We just played around and visited. Not really sure the particulars of this day. I know we didn't get up there till about 6ish.
Turkey Day-The girls spent the morning cooking. The boys spent the morning looking for deer and sighting in Josh's gun. We had dinner out to the Henrie's. They have a nice big garage and we also had a pinata. I feel like we have those alot. The kids love them and it's fun to watch. We went over to Nephi and had dessert with the Jensen family. We played the Wii and made gingerbread houses out of graham crackers. It was a great day and we got to spend it will both our families.
Friday- We were pretty laid back this day. The past few years I have been able to go Black Friday shopping but there wasn't anything we really wanted and being in Delta made it a little bit harder to do. Britt, Gen and I went and got some cute things from Service Drug and we just hung out for the morning. We spent some time with my Grandparents. If I would have known that that was going to be the last weekend with my Grandma Riding I would have spent the whole weekend with her telling her how much she meant to me and all the great things that she has done for me. She was such a great lady and it is going to be hard this week to go to her funeral. Later that day some of us met at the Palomar for some volleyball. It was fun to just play around. We went to the Light Parade. It wasn't very long but the kids liked it. Then it was Pizza for dinner and game time.
Saturday- Josh, Chase and my dad went to Richfield to go Elk hunting. The girls watched the movie Four Christmases. It was okay. We also went through my mom's Christmas decorations and helped set her tree up. Gen and Britt had to leave early but I had to wait till Josh got home from hunting. We had to go back home Sat. night because I had to work that night. We did get to so spend some time with my grandparents before we left. I spent some extra time with my grandma and I am so glad that I did. She was in bed trying to stay still because she was having so much pain in her back. We didn't know at the time what was causing her back pain, that we wouldn't know until Mon. We got home safely, put the kids in bed, changed clothes and I left for work.
No comments:
Post a Comment