Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Best Day Ever!

One Saturday we decided to shampoo our carpets. We moved everything into the garage and I decided to set up lunch in the garage and told the kids we were going to have a picnic. While we were out there I asked Kenny if she was having fun and she said. "This is the best day ever. Well, maybe the best lunch ever, the best day of my life will be when I get to go to Disneyland."



5 comments:

  1. I love how kids love the simplest things :) Oh, and I'm cracking up at your last post with the signs. So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed they had peaches AND green beans on their plates for lunch...Im impressed..what a good mom! Brynn has sandwhiches EVERDAY..not
    because she is picky, (trust me shes not)...im just to lazy. Good mom award goes to you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute.. well both kids are but she has quite the personality!!! Your family is growing up :)

    ReplyDelete