Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Day part 2

Christmas afternoon we went over to Delta and opened presents and played games. We went to my Grandpa's house for dinner. It was the first time I had been to my Grandparents house without my Grandma being there. Pretty rough. That's why I have nice red eyes in this picture.
My Grandpa wrapped in a Snuggie with the kids.
Kenny is always drawing something so my parents got her this easel. She loves it. I love the pose she is doing.

My Dad saw this cowboy outfit and just had to get it for Connor. He does make a cute cowboy.

We obviously kept them in their PJ's all day. I had to show my parents because my dad thought it was a "gay" idea to have them wear matching outfits.

These kids sure to get spoiled by their grandparents

Got to have a stair picture on Christmas. I got one at the Jensen's but it was too dark.

1 comment:

  1. those are such cute pictures gus. kenny and connor will love to remember those pictures of grandpa

    ReplyDelete