Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day at the Park

A few weeks ago we had a fun day at the park.
This little diva can give quite the "mean face".
Loving Connor's sense of style. There's nothing quite like a striped shirt, plaid short, and miss-matched pair of socks outfit to scream "My mom doesn't care what I look like!"



Britt and Avery joined us in the action. Too bad she didn't have the camera lens all the way open.

2 comments:

  1. Joshua usually looks just the same. You were just too ready to have fun.. who cares what they look like if they're happy anyway??
    Oh and I love Travis Tritt, a little jealous you got to go. but Im glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun when they dress themselves. Cole ends up with his underwear on backwards, a pj top and sometimes, matching socks. I love it though.

    ReplyDelete