We are going to Hawaii next week!! I still have a hard time believing that we are going and as long as there are no more tsunami's threatening Hawaii we will be there!
It's going to be my first time on one of these
I will be wearing a new one of these. Too bad that body doesn't come with it and mine is black not red.
Sitting on the beach watching these

Staying at this resort. Too bad it's not a bigger picture.

And we will be taking this with us!
I found out when I was 4 wks along! We have been trying for over a year. I did take two rounds of clomid. Thankfully there is only one baby in there. We are very excited. Kenny wants a baby sister but she is going to have to wait until Sept. to know because we aren't going to find out what we are having. I know many people will read that and say "yeah right" but it will happen. So it is going to be one long hot summer but it will be so worth it in the end!!

Congrats! That is so exciting!! I am also SO jealous you are going on a fun trip! Also...I have that exact swimsuit..LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteHave fun! I wish I were in your shoes right now, a vacation sounds wonderful!! I'll work on posting a belly shot, but I expect one from you too :) Enjoy your trip!!!
ReplyDeleteOH MY CRAP!! CONGRATS! That's so exciting and super jealous you are going to Hawaii! What island? So much fun!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the BABY I am way excited for you!!! HAVE FUN in HAWAII sooo Jealous.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! I thought for sure that that was what you were going to say but then I saw Hawaii and i thought "oh darn it"! You are one tricky little mama!!!!
ReplyDeleteIM so excited for you guys! and have a blast in Hawaii!!!
Congratulations! How funny, we are going to Hawaii soon too. I'm excited to see your pictures.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! I am so excited for you :). It has been really fun to not know what we are having, it feels like Christmas all over again waiting for this baby to get here! Have fun in Hawaii!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletecongrats that so exciting! three kids are awesome
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful. Congratulations. I am jealous of Hawaii, but excited for you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm glad that it finally happened! And I am totally jealous that you are going to Hawaii! Sun and beach sound so awesome right now!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't even tell you how jealous I am that you are going to Hawaii! And congratulations on baby #3! Holly told me, so I've been waiting for this post :) I'm so excited for you...we didn't find out with our 3rd little girl (after having 2 girls already! Risk, I know) and I absolutely LOVED it! It will be a hot summer, yes, but oh so worth it when you hold that little babes in your arms. Have fun in Hawaii, haha...like that isn't possible :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! That is soo exciting (the trip AND the baby :-)
ReplyDeleteHow fun you get to go to Hawaii!!! I hope you have a fabulous time and that morning sickness doesn't kick in so you can enjoy all that island food. Can't wait to hear about it.
ReplyDeleteYaaay, Jess! Congratulations - I am so excited to hear that! I hope you and your little bun have a blast in Hawaii!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!!!! On all the fun new excitings things. I'm not sure if Hawaii or the baby will be better...... ha ha!!! Have fun..I'm so jealous!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I remember talking to you on our night shift and talking about how badly we each wanted a baby and the difficulties we were having. I am so excited that we are both expecting (you in Sept. and me in Oct.)! I guess we are just keeping the radiology babies coming! PS. have fun in Hawaii!
ReplyDeleteYay! Yay!! I am so excited for you! Geoff & his wife Kristin are also due in September! Congrats and i hope you are loving Hawaii!! This is Gretchen btw
ReplyDelete