Thursday, April 22, 2010

It's a......

Baby!!
We had our ultrasound yesterday and we stayed strong and didn't look. Everything looks good but the baby was wiggling around so much it was hard to get a good shot of the heart. With all the movement the tech didn't even see whether the baby is a boy or girl. She did say it was a stubborn baby cause it wouldn't cooperate even when she jiggled my belly around. Josh says the baby gets that from me. It was awesome to see the baby and I am measuring 5 days early so I can only hope I go a little early. 20 weeks down hopefully only 18 more to go!

5 comments:

  1. Exciting. I am glad it is a baby and not a tumor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. blog catch up for me! Looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! Happy birthday to you and connor! I love the post Josh did for you! I still can't believe you aren't going to find out what the baby is! Crazy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for not finding out. I'm way impressed! Hope you had a happy birthday. Looks like you spent some fun time with family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. I thought for sure you'd give in and find out. Well, I guess I'll just have to keep hoping for another girl cousin for our baby, or keep my my guess that it is another boy. Do you have names at all either way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy that everything looks good with the baby. I'm so proud of you for being strong and not finding out what the sex is. Can't believe you already half way.
    Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete