



Happy Birthday Josh!
I just wanted to take a moment to wish Josh a Happy Birthday! Josh has turned the big 30 and he's not to sure about it. Maybe if he wouldn't of found a couple white hairs in his beard he would be taking it better.
Josh I just want you to know how much I love you and what a great person you are. I don't let you know enough how much I appreciate everything you do for our family but I really do appreciate and love you!
Since 30 is a big number I feel I need to make a big post. I am going to share just 30 of the reasons I love Josh.
1. He is the best husband.
2. He is a great father.
3. He puts up with me.
4. He will rub my back even though I criticize his technique every time.
5. He loves my family.
6. I love the relationship he has with my parents.
7. He will record my shows even if it means he can't watch something he wants.
8. He cleans the house better then I do.
9. He makes me laugh.
10. He will get the kids a drink at night and each night they switch beds and try to trick him and he acts surprised every night. I don't have the patience to do that.
11. He is always trying to get my brothers to do stupid stuff by betting them. Sometimes they backfire(like the picture of him in the pink dress)
12. He gets so mad when the Jazz lose even though he should expect it.
13. He stays pretty loyal to his sports teams the SF Giants and KC Chiefs even though they haven't had a good team in years.
14. He watches Biggest Loser with me.
15. He doesn't complain when he watches the kids so I can go do something fun with the girls.
16. He has been super supportive with my church calling.
17. He likes to go to Delta just not the drive there.
18. He is great at playing with the kids.
19. He can play a mean game of Family Feud.
20. He is super competitive. He tried to get my mom to cheat with him at cards this weekend!
21. He has hung up more picture on our walls then I have.
22. He can throw down a whole package of E.L Fudge cookies in a day.
23. He is taller then me.
24. He doesn't complain about my weight.
25. He will let me tickle his sides so I can hear him laugh.
26. He fulfills his church calling.
27. He has mad dancing skills.
28. He lets me pluck his eyebrows.
29. Worthy priesthood holder.
30. HE IS MINE FOREVER AND EVER!!!!
Grace is behind me and said, "Look, Connor's dad is wearing a girl dress!" Love it. I love being 30, and I'm only a month into it.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have an awesome husband. Happy Birthday Josh!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday. He takes strangers who just show up at his house randomly hiking.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Josh! Late haha. Nice Dress!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Josh, but where are the pictures of the belly?? I was hoping to see some serious preggo pics on the blog!! Hope you are feeling good-- I am doing great but a little on the round side!! I'm up a good 15 pounds so this summer is going to be awesome!!
ReplyDelete