Last weekend we had a little whirlwind trip up north. On Friday we drove up to Springville to go to Josh's friend Ethan's wedding reception. It was held at this great house up Hobble Creek Canyon and it was great for Josh to see his old roommates and friends. These guys all lived together their first year of college.
Josh, Josh B., Ethan, Rob and Brody.
On Saturday we went to the Hogle Zoo. I think I had higher expectations for how the kids would react to the animals then what really happened. They were excited to see all the animals but were pretty worried about who got to hold the map, what animals they were going to see next and who got to sit in the stroller. Once we saw the Monkeys they were getting into it more. We did have a great day and I am glad that I made Josh go. It was fun to have Tiff there and the kids had fun having friends to go with.
I love the picture of you and Josh. Our kids are SOOOOOO good at that face too.
ReplyDelete