McKendry has started swim lessons again this summer. I can't believe how brave she is and how much I hear the instructors say "Good Job, You are doing it by yourself" This is a big difference from last year when she clung to the sides and had to be coaxed away. She is a little fish but still cautious enough to make me happy. Her first week of swim lessons was also during the last week of safety town so it was quite the running around. Connor and Avery get to be dragged around with us quite a bit. She is having a great time and I love seeing how much she is improving.
This little bug gets to hang out with us on Tuesdays. I call her a little bug because of the 2 cute pony tails I put in her hair. She loves rocks and spends the whole time at swim lessons playing in the gravel.
She also loves going down the slide. I did have to bribe her to go down it the first few times but now during free time she tries to go down it as much as possible.
She is so brave. I love the video of her going of the diving board. I love the picture of Avery in her element. Give her rocks and she can occupy herself for quite awhile.
ReplyDeleteLove the diving board picture and video! She is getting so big!
ReplyDeleteI love the one of her jumping off the diving board. How exciting. Mine have just decided that it is okay to let go of me if they are on the stairs. I have a ways to go. That is a cute picture of Avery too.
ReplyDelete