Today was a very laid back Sunday. It was Stake Conference and I will admit to staying home. I did have five kids at my house so it's not like I had a spa day or anything like that. The thought of hard metal chairs and my big prego self sitting there for 2hrs with the kids was enough to make me feel lightheaded and my backside hurt. Josh went for the whole family and actually went to the priesthood leadership meeting for a couple hours before conference so he got enough church for the both of us.
The kiddos are very lucky to have the Dad that they do. He is much more willing to play with them and also alot more fun then I am. While I was taking my much deserved nap, he built them a fort. I could hear them telling each other ghost stories and laughing. The kids were really excited about it and wanted me to come and hang out with them in their "clubhouse". I did crawl in there for a few stories but the clubhouse really could of used some air conditioning and a softer floor. I bowed out early and started to make some dinner. I couldn't resist taking a few pictures. It was really dark so I just put the camera in the opening and told them to smile.
How fun. Your family is so awesome. I don't konw them but I love them.
ReplyDeleteAhh!! I was hoping to see pics of a new baby on your blog!! I decided that since we are both super competitive that maybe we should have a competition to see who can have their baby first-- I'm trying anything to get this baby out! I feel super top-heavy right now and my belly is rock hard!! Going to the doctor today and hoping he will take me next Friday! Ahh! Keep me updated on you Mrs. Preggers!
ReplyDeleteLooks like the kids had a good time hanging out with dad. It's good to have a lazy day every now and then. Hang in there the end is almost here...so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHow fun, what a good daddy!! :)
ReplyDelete