Monday, September 20, 2010

2 Weeks Old!!

(picture taken by Jordan)
I can't believe this little hunk of love is 2 weeks old! It feels like we have had him for longer but it's gone by really fast?? That doesn't really even make sense but it's how I feel. We had some pictures of him taken lasts Friday by our friends Laura and Jordan and then we went to Delta for the weekend so my cousin Elise could take pictures of him as well. I can not wait to see how all the pictures turn out. Lawson did so good
He had his 2 week check up today and he weighed in at 8lbs 14oz and 21 3/4 in. long. The Dr. was impressed with how much he has grown in 2 weeks. He kinda suggested not feeding so often during the day and it would help him to sleep longer at night. Lawson also got circumcised today. It is crazy to see what they have to do to make it happen. He was not a happy baby and he cried harder then he has ever cried before. Poor boy but it had to happen. Josh stayed home with the older two and when I showed him what it looked like he got a little lightheaded! It's a pretty sore sight. He is sleeping away right now after using all that energy crying. He is such a sweet baby and we can't imagine life without him!

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Congratulations. We need to come see that little sweetie pie soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to come to St. George just to squish that adorable face. He's a gem and I can't believe it's really been 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so adorable!!! I think he looks just like Connor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so glad to see him in person today, what a doll, thanks for stopping by!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is so cute! We need to see him! Thanksgiving in St George this year???? We will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cutie!!I love that picture of him, soo adorable! I remember watching Shane get the snip, it was so hard to watch. Sad for little baby boys :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess,
    That pic of Lawson looks just like Conner...I can't believe it. What a cutie...so happy for you guys
    Steph

    ReplyDelete