Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I have been meaning to post picture of McKendry's artwork long before now. She loves to draw and most times it is pretty random stuff. It's been awhile since she drew these so I don't remember what they are supposed to be.
I think this is supposed to be her friends and her riding in a submarine.
This is her and I as princesses. I am holding a baby girl princess. I am assuming this is before we had a little prince.
I think it takes alot of hard work to write your name backwards.

I do know this is a picture of Alice in Wonderland

And this is evil McKendry



I love getting pictures from her and really need to be better at saving them and sharing them. Since one day this blog will be a book she will want these for the future!


2 comments:

  1. I love how she did evil McKendry's eyes. Too perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that post!! what a great idea to take pics of their pics!! i have to throw away so many cuz i just cant keep them all!! so sweet, she is a good artist how adorable!! glad you are good and your baby is so precious!

    ReplyDelete