I have been watching my little baby ticker on the side tick down the days since Feb and now it is finally in the single digits today! 9 days left but I know that I won't go that long. I had a Dr. apt. yesterday and am dilated to a 3 and scheduled to be induced on Tues the 7th. I've thought about just waiting until I went into labor on my own but nope I am done with being pregnant so I jumped at the chance. I do wish that I will end up going on my own sometime before that but if not it's nice to know there is a definite end in sight!
Everyone cross your fingers and wish us luck!
HOORAY! I'm so excited for your end in sight. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your little bundle of joy will make an early appearance before the 7th even. Good luck! And tell Josh thanks in advance for posting pictures for us. ;)
ReplyDeleteYeah! Good Luck, I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteVery exciting. I hope it all goes well and as easy as pie.
ReplyDeleteYou are so close to the end. I love when they give you the chance to be induced and you can actually count down the days. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeleteI love the story of kenny praying for her lost shoe. Kids are so precious with their amazing amount of faith that all they have to do is pray and, boom, problem solved. Glad you found it.
Yeah the end is in sight!!! I wish you the best and can't wait to here the news...send me a text when it happens!
ReplyDeleteSteph