A couple weeks ago we were able to have all of Josh's family together. His brother Jeremy and his family were moving to Fresno that Sunday and we hadn't been all together since Christmas I think. On Friday night we got together and had a little pizza party and took the kids to the park. Saturday morning I had a Church Basketball game. I seriously felt like my joints were all going to give out when I ran. They didn't and I didn't have any "accidents" so that was a good thing. Babies are so worth it but wreak havoc on your body! After the game we meet everyone at Staheli Family Farms. The kids had a blast and there were more kids things to do there this year.
Our cute family
Kenny

Paul and Connor

Lawson

Grandma J and Lawson
Petting the Pig. This pig was huge and didn't move a muscle with all the kids around. Connor had no fear but Kenny was a little more cautious but didn't want to let Connor do something that she didn't do.

Connor loved this rope swing. I wish we had some trees big enough to have one of these.

They both loved these rubber duckie race things.



The Sun was a little bright!
Paul and Connor
Lawson
Grandma J and Lawson
Connor loved this rope swing. I wish we had some trees big enough to have one of these.
They both loved these rubber duckie race things.
The Sun was a little bright!
I had a couple of my Young Women come and babysit 6 of the kids and I took Lawson to Britt's and the adults went out to dinner. We had a great time and then a we made time to go to the movies. We went to Life as We Know It. I really liked it. It does make me want to run out and get a will made up so I know who the lucky ones are who get our kids if anything ever happens to us. I love Josh's family and only wish we were all able to get together more often!
What a fun day!
ReplyDeleteHey Jessica CUTE family- Hey I am interested in your cousin for family pictures can you get a hold of her and let me know- Here is my e-mail if you want to e-mail the info with her number that would be GREAT!! mbro@live.com thanks Michelle
ReplyDeleteYou do have a cute family. That looks fun and I really like the duck race thing.
ReplyDeleteLawson looks like he is chubbin up! Love those meaty thighs.
ReplyDelete