Last night we went to the Washington Rec Center to their Halloween Festival. I don't know what I expected but it was kind of a bust. There were just too many people and not enough room or good way of getting everyone through the booths. Connor was a rebel and went up the bouncy slide backwards and with his shoes on. The adults didn't love it but the kids seemed to have fun. The main point of the night was to get together as family and to get a pic of the grand kids in their costumes for my parents. It's always an adventure to get a pic of 5 kids 5 and under together but it was cute to see. There are much better pics on Britt's camera but I just want to give my mom a sneak peek.
Avery is an adorable Zebra.
Even though the festival wasn't what we thought it was fun to hang out together. We did miss Drew, my parents and Chase!
Now onto tonight for the big Halloween Trick or Treating. The weather is looking cold and rainy with some wind thrown in for good measure. Keeping my fingers crossed the rain stays away!
Love that there was a theme to your kids costumes! They looked adorable
ReplyDeleteI went to the rec center with savy and brig as well and the line was redonkulous. Look it up it's a word. anyways, kids had fun I couldn't wait to leave.
ReplyDelete