So McKendry did Mini Cheer this last week. I can remember when I did Mini Cheer and I wanted her to have the chance and she really liked it. She was very cute out there and I do admit to tearing up a little while she was dancing. The cuteness of it and the thought about how fast she is growing up kind got to me. We really love this girl so much!
Getting ready to start the big dance.

They let the girls stay on the track and cheer with the cheerleaders.


This kid was
ornery the first half and asleep the second.

Aunt Gen came down for the big dance.

Mom and her little cheerleader
I didn't get a chance to take a picture of Kenny with Grandma and
Grandpa Jensen who also came to watch Kenny. Aunt Britt and Avery also came to watch. I love how supportive our families are. Kenny felt very special with all the attention.
No comments:
Post a Comment