Thursday, December 9, 2010

Catch Up

I have been in a funk about blogging but there are a few things that I want to remember so I better write them down. I don't know what it is with my memory these days but it is terrible!

1) We played in the Toys for Tot's tournament again this year. Not as good of a year as last. We were dumb and won our first game so we got put in the upper bracket. Those teams are intense! We lost our two games on Saturday and we were done. I made a pretty graceful drop and roll move in left field. Just glad that Drew was backing me up so I could throw the ball to him and he could throw it in. ;)

2) That Friday night I also had my Church basketball game in the region tournament. We lost. We were missing 3 of our guards and I ended up doing some point guard action. Not a recipe for success.

3) I had the pleasure of reading a story to McKendry's kindergarten class yesterday. It was fun to see her in class and how she interacted with all the other kids. She was very excited for me to be there so I guess I will enjoy it while I can before she gets embarrassed by me.

4) Lawson is already 3 months old! The time is flying by and I need to do a dedicated post about that.

5) Kenny's 6th birthday is in 5 days! She is more excited for it then Christmas. I have to work that day but this year is a family party year anyways.

6) Connor was sitting in the back of the van and he must of been trying to get Josh to listen to him because he yelled "Mom, will you be quiet. I am trying to talk to Dad!" After I told him that we don't talk to Mom that way and had a good little laugh.

7) I haven't done an ounce of Christmas shopping!


Well that's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment