Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Kenny!!

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY McKENDRY!!!

These are a bunch of random pics of Kenny but it's getting late and I really wanted to get a birthday post to Kenny up.

Dear Kenny,
Happy Birthday! You are such a sweetheart and we love you so much. I love how excited you are for your birthday and how you kept saying you were so excited for tomorrow and that it was going to be the best day ever. We are so blessed to have you in our family. Your brothers are so lucky to have you for a big sister. They look up to you so much and they have such a great example to follow. I can't believe 6yrs have already gone by! I hope you have a great Birthday and just remember that I will always love you more then you love me!
Love, Mom












6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday McKendry! Love the first picture of her in her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Kendry :) Uncle Jared and I (Aunt Brittany)Love you so much! You are such a precious girl and have such a beautiful smile. We hope it was a special 6th Birthday!!!!
    Love your Aunt, Uncle, Parker (& London).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to McKendry!! How in the world did our little girls get so big? In another 6 years they'll go to YW and will almost be teenagers - crazy!! So we still need to get together eh? In January maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like reading your jiblets.

    (And when did you sneak into our house to take a picture of our laundry?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your six year old. Crazy, where has time gone...remember the B3 babes???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your baby boy looks like Connor!! He is getting sooo big! Love the pic of Kendry in the glasses as a baby... soo cute!

    ReplyDelete