I was not in a party mood for New Year's and avoided calling anyone who might want to hang out with us! We stayed home and had a little party with the kiddos. They got to watch a kid movie and we watched the movie Grown Ups. It was an okay movie. I think we were all in bed by 10:30. We turned off our T.V. a few months ago so we didn't even have the option of watching the ball drop. I don't feel like I missed too much.
We are really excited to see what 2011 is going to bring to our family!
I had several people tell me that at midnight they let their kids go outside and bang on pots and yell "Happy New Year!" so I told the kids it was midnight at 9pm and they had fun but it was COLD!! I guess you can see that from looking at Connor.
No comments:
Post a Comment