Thursday, January 20, 2011

A little Recap

I did a post like this back in 2008 and wanted to do one for this last year
Looking back at 2010, here are some thoughts:


1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before? Flew on an airplane!! We went to Hawaii in March and it was awesome!!!!!!

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I gained weight instead of losing it but it was all for a good cause.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth? I did! Our sweet Lawson man was born in Sept.

4. Did anyone close to you die? No Thankfully

5. What countries did you visit? No new countries but I did go to a new state...Hawaii!

6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? Fitness

7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory and why? March-we went to Hawaii, July-Chase went on his mission to England, August-Kenny started Kindergarten and Connor started Preschool, Sept we had Lawson

8. What was your biggest personal achievement of the year? Welcoming Lawson into our family.

9. What was your biggest failure? gaining too much weight during pregnancy

10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No

11. What was the best thing you bought? A new minivan!

14. Where did most of your money go? To the kids and our house

16. What song will always remind you of 2010? Big Green Tractor by Jason Aldean and Stuck like Glue-sugarland. The kids love these songs and its too cute to listen to them sing them.

19. Did you fall in love in 2010? Yes with our little Lawson and our van!

20. What was your favorite TV program? Modern Family by far!

21. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No

22. What was the last book you read? The Other Family, it was okay.

23. What was your greatest musical discovery? That I'm not musical

24. What did you want and not get? World Peace

25. What was your favorite film of this year? Tangled, Toy Story 3, Leap Year

26. What did you do on your birthday and how old were you? I was 28 and I worked!

27. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? More time with my family

28. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? Elastic waist jeans and big shirts

29. What kept you sane? My husband.

30. When you think about 2010 what sticks out in your mind? Having Lawson!

31. Best moment of 2010? Lawson

2 comments: