After we visited Grandma and Grandpa Great W we got some lunch and headed to the park. It's unreal to me that we can go to a park in the middle of January! I love the weather down here. The kiddos had a great time and it was good for them to get some of their energy out!
I love this little man so much!
She loves to climb back and forth over this wall but this time she got scared and started to cry. Josh wouldn't get her down and talked her through it and she did great.
Just hanging out!
I had to get all three of them in a pic with this airplane toy at the park. I have one of Kenny and Connor when they are much littler and I love it. LJ didn't love it so much.
You have definitely mastered the art of self-portrait. I am impressed!
ReplyDeleteI love LJ's face in the airplane picture.
ReplyDelete