Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dance Festival

On Mar. 9th Kenny had a Dance Festival at school.  I didn't realize how big of a deal this dance thing was until we walked into the high school gym and it was packed!  Thankfully we found some seats on the bleachers by our friends, the Soliais.  It was super hot and LJ was really tired but it was also so fun to see all the kids doing their dances. Each grade had their own little dance to do and then a couple of songs that the whole school game out and sang together.  I was worried that I wouldn't be able to see Kenny during the Kindergarten Baby Eagle song but she ended up being right in front of us!  She made a very cute baby eagle.  I can't wait for next year when she gets to do the chicken dance!
He likes to practice his sad face. Notice the super tired baby in the back. 
We have started slowly feeding LJ some cereal and he is doing pretty good.  The first time he acted like we were giving him dirt to eat but he has since gotten used to it and is eating it great.
He is 100% adorable even with food all over his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment