I have been totally slacking on my blog lately but I am having issues uploading pics from my laptop and that is where all my pictures are! I need to get my computer guru of a husband to fix it for me.
This is a pic I took on my phone to send to my mom I think. I just really liked it cause 1) Josh is smiling 2)Kenny is doing what she always does in a pic 3) Connor is too!
This little hunk of baby love is 7 months old today! As you can see from this pic he is getting big enough to sit in the front of the shopping cart.( I do a intense wipe down with the Lysol cloths) He also loves his tongue.
A few things that I want to remember about him at this age are:
*He is so much fun
*He loves to be held and if he sees you will fuss till you pick him up
*He does this cute shy thing where he will smile at someone and then duck his head into your neck or shoulder.
*He is allergic to oat and rice. We think he has something called Fpies.
*Good little sleeper
*Getting much better at tummy time but still not a fan and rolls over on his back as soon as he gets bored with whatever is in front of him.
*Loves to pull our hair.
*Major fan of bath time.
*His hair is coming in reddish just like Kenny's.
*Not a big fan of the car seat.
I do have a couple of great weekends to post about so here is crossing my fingers I get them done!


how funny! blake does the same ducking thing after he smiles! we need to get these boys together for a playdate! :)
ReplyDelete