Saturday, October 15, 2011

Kenny's first visit from the Tooth Fairy!

A couple weeks ago McKendry lost her first tooth!  It had been loose for a few days and she was getting really excited to get some money for it.  I asked her to let me "wiggle" her tooth and that I wouldn't pull it out.  I wiggled her tooth and when I pulled it forward I could tell that there wasn't much holding it in and I pulled it out!  She was scared for a sec and then she was excited and immediately started talking about how much money we thought the Tooth Fairy would bring her.



Kenny wrote a very sweet note to the Tooth Fairy and asked her if she could keep her tooth.  She was very happy to see that the Tooth Fairy left her tooth and $2!  Kenny also took to school to show Mrs. Sullivan and was really excited to get a tooth necklace to put her tooth in.

1 comment:

  1. I remember how badly I wanted my loose tooth out but being scared to actually pull it out. Hurray for her, that is a very exciting time.

    ReplyDelete