Thursday, February 23, 2012

A little more catching up to do..okay alot more.

A few weekends ago the kids and I ran a little virtual run for Sherry Arnold who was killed while out on a run in Montana.  It was great to have the kids involved and I just love this pic of them.

The boys were a little too quiet one night and this is what I found.  So adorable.  Lawson loves his brother and I am sure I am going to be seeing moments like these more often.

Kenny did the Tigerette clinic this year and had a great time.  I have better pics on Britt's camera.  I am not sure I am going to have a sports girl or a dancer.

Avery also came to support Kenny.


We love to watch Josh play church basketball.  Not sure he loves all the encouragement I give him from the sidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment