Monday, June 18, 2012

Connor's Final Preschool Graduation

Connor had his Final Preschool Graduation in May.  He has gone to Preschool for 2yrs and is really excited to go to Kindergarten next year.  Kenny and Connor get to ride the bus next year and we are all really excited! 

The graduation is the same every year but I love hearing all the little songs that he has learned and he is so excited to show them off.
Here is my cute patriotic Connor man.

Connor and McKay...Best Friends Forever!

He really was more excited then it looks to have me there.

He loves Miss Gwen

Here is Connor on the 1st day of Preschool

Here he is on the last day of Preschool
He is such a great little buddy and it is going to be so much fun for him to be in Kindergarten but I am not going to lie, it will be hard to have him gone for half of every day.  With Kenny also being in school all day, Lawson and I are going to have lots of free time together!

1 comment:

  1. He is so grown up! I am actually jealous that he's going to Kindergarten......I'm so ready for Jack to go! I'm sure he and Kenny will love riding the bus together!
    Hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete