Friday, August 31, 2012

2012 Washington County Fair

We went to the Washington County Fair again this year and had a great time.
Lawson was not a fan of the baby cows and would cry if  you pushed him too close to the pen.

The kids were really excited for the carnival rides.

It was stinkin hot but we are a happy family!

I wasn't sure how Lawson would do on the rides but he was excited to get on this ride.

Connor and Avery were ready to have a good time.

I was wrong.  Lawson did not love this ride and cried for most of it.  It's a good thing Kenny was there to keep him in his seat!.



The kids really wanted to try these Walk on Water bubble things and I am so glad we tried it.  They loved it!





Lawson acted like he wanted to ride the boat but I wasn't sure he love it once he was in it.  The nice man working the ride let Laws try it for free and he loved it.
We did something at the Fair every night but I will save those for another post.


No comments:

Post a Comment